Add ConVrt to Your Web Property
ConVrt is delivered as a web service with a fully responsive user interface ready for integration. We “personalize” the service to fit your web property.
No software or hardware installation is required.
your inventory VIN search or lead generation system,
encouraging shoppers to become buyers!
We personalize ConVrt for you in these aspects:
Attribute & Features Selection
“Attributes” are characteristics of a vehicle that affect a shopper’s purchase decision (e.g., Brand, Fuel Economy). “Features” represent vehicle content such as Automatic Climate Control, Satellite Radio, or Hands-free Tailgate. Any vehicle can be thought of as a bundle of attributes and features. The ConVrt user interface elicits shopper preferences on those attributes and features in order to make appropriate vehicle recommendations.
A key aspect of personalizing ConVrt is the selection of attributes and features upon which recommendations will be based. Choose from over 120 attributes and features for your implementation of ConVrt. We can recommend a well-balanced handful of attributes that covers your shoppers’ key considerations, depending on your goals for engagement depth and speed to recommendation.
Available Attribute & Feature Categories
- Price Range
- Body Type & Size
- Sports car
- Mini, Small, Compact, Midsize coupe
- Mini, Small, Compact, Midsize hatch
- Compact, Midsize wagon
- Small, Compact, Midsize, Large sedan
- Small, Compact MPV, Minivan, Fullsize van
- Small, Compact, Midsize, Large SUV
- Midsize/Large Reg/Extended/Crew pickup
- Soft/Hard convertible top
- Seating Arrangement
- Seating Height
- Front Seating Features
- Front heated seats
- Front cooled seats
- Massaging seats
- Power front seats
- Memory settings
- Leather seats
- Rear Seating Features
- 2nd row heated seats
- 2nd row fore/aft adjustment
- 2nd row recline
- Front Head Room
- Rear Head Room
- Rear Leg Room
- Shoulder Room
- Ease of Entry/Exit
- Cargo Space
- Cargo Flexibility
- 2nd row seats fold flat
- Front passenger seat folds flat
- 2nd row seat pass-through
- 2nd/3rd row stowable seats
- Bed Length
- Engine Type
- All-electric (EV)
- Plug-in hybrid
- Fuel cell
- Flex Fuel Capability (E85)
- Number of Cylinders
- Transmission Type
- Continuously variable (CVT)
- Transmission Speeds
- 7 speeds or more
- Includes manual shift capability
- Drive Type
- Fuel Economy
- All-electric Range
- Electric Range for Plug-ins
- EV Regenerative braking controls
- Engine Idle Stop/Start Modes
- Battery Charging Considerations
- Faster battery charge time when at app德扑圈官方网址home
- Wireless vehicle battery charging
- On-the-road fast charge capability
- Turning Circle
- Performance Features
- Selectable driving modes
- Dynamic suspension
- Off-road enhanced
- Engine sound enhancement
- Run-flat tires
- Self-sealing tires
- Initial Reliability
- Durability Reputation
- Quality of Workmanship
- Exterior Attractiveness
- Interior Quietness
- Warranty Strength
- How many years it covers
- How many miles it covers
- EV battery quality
- EV battery capacity loss
- Comfort Features
- Automatic climate control
- Dual/multi zone climate control
- 3rd row climate control
- Air purification
- Panoramic sunroof
- Glass roof
- Air scenting (fragrance atomizer)
- Convenient Control Features
- Remote starter
- Powered liftgate
- Hands-free liftgate
- Gesture control
- Fully reconfigurable gauge cluster
- Appearance Features
- Availability of premium colors/paint
- Availability of chrome/alloy wheels
- Availability of larger wheel size
- Availability of exterior design options
- Availability of premium interior
- Active Safety & Crash Avoidance
- Automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot detection
- Lane departure warning
- Rear cross-traffic/backup alert
- Pedestrian detection
- Fatigue alert
- NHTSA 5-Star safety rating
- Assisted Driving
- Adaptive cruise control
- Upcoming traffic event notification
- Auto park system
- Remote control parking aid
- Autonomous Driving
- Full-speed highway autonomous driving
- Low-speed (traffic jam) autonomous
- Autonomous highway lane changing
- Autonomous driving through intersections
- Autonomous Driving Trust
- Driver required to periodically touch steering wheel
- Hands-free, driver attention must be on the road
- Driver attention can be off the road until vehicle alerts
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights
- LED headlights
- Smart headlights
- Ambient interior lighting with selectable colors
- Ambient exterior puddle lights
- Vision Features
- 360 degree camera monitor
- Video rear view mirror
- Video side mirrors
- Head-up display
- Augmented reality display
- Night vision
- Built-in Connectivity
- Built-in GPS navigation system
- In-car Wi-Fi
- Automatic crash notification
- In-car shopping and services
- Remote diagnostics
- Remote key fob functions
- Over-the-air software updates
- Mobile Device Support
- Use smartphone for keyless entry
- Supports mobile phone apps (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto)
- Rear seat USB
- Wireless phone charging
- Standard power outlet
- Built-in Entertainment
- Premium audio system
- Bluetooth music playing
- USB drive music playing
- CD player
- Display Screen Size
Attributes and Features as of January 2018—coverage is periodically assessed and revised
For every shopper, ConVrt constructs a rank-ordered list of all available vehicles in their natural order of appropriateness. Starting with this list as a baseline, you have several options for controlling what is ultimately shown when a shopper requests recommendations.
Any number of vehicle models (Top 5, Top 10, etc.) may be shown, because in its standard configuration ConVrt will never return an empty “null” result regardless of how detailed the shopper’s inputs are.
You can make adjustments to the ordering of the list of recommendations in a “rule-based” manner.
Always recommend SUVs ahead of other body types if the shoppers selected an SUV in preferred body types.
If a particular brand does not naturally fall within the top recommendations, ensure that it always appears first or in some other desired order.
Always show at least one alternative fuel model in the top recommendations.
You can add restrictions on the vehicles that are eligible to appear in the list of recommendations.
Never show models even a little bit outside of the shopper’s price range, even if other attributes would make them good matches.
Only allow the recommendations to include particular brands, body styles or specific vehicles.
Never show more than one model from each brand in a recommendation.
ConVrt offers many options for personalizing its visual elements to give you significant flexibility in controlling look and feel:
images, layout, and whether or not it shows for a
particular attribute / feature
Clients are responsible for delivering all artwork, color/style specifications, and collateral needed for implementation. Clients produce comps of complete pages with the desired appearance for discussion and agreement before delivering collateral to us.
You can modify the wording of text elements (e.g., guidance, questions, names of attributes and features, tip text, etc.) for changes in tone and style as you desire. But be careful! Wording changes must appeal to the mapping and interpretation of our Recommender System. Your latitude, here, will be limited.
Example of Acceptable wording:
Rename “Overall Range” to “How far can I go?” It is still recognizable as an attribute directly measuring some perceived value to the shopper.
Example of Unacceptable wording
Change “Number of Airbags” to “Keeping my kids safe.” From this wording we can’t properly interpret a direct path to recommendation.
Please contact us for further discussion on wording as needed.
Social and Mobile
Social sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter, etc. can be easily inserted into ConVrt. Top recommendations, likes of specific vehicles, or other considerations represent great social sharing content!
ConVrt is delivered as a Fully Responsive Design that uses the latest technologies to ensure a smooth experience on mobile devices as well as desktop computers. There is no need for shoppers to download and install a separate mobile app in order to take advantage of ConVrt.
The first step to getting ConVrt on your site is to schedule a “Discovery Session” with us, where together we qualify the solution fit. ConVrt is priced on a subscription basis. You may choose between 6-month or 1-year subscriptions (paid quarterly in advance):
Term2018 Monthly Subscription Fee *
- 6 months
- 12 months
*Pricing shown is for domestic customers in the United States. Please contact us for International market pricing.
Please contact us for more information!